One thing that is consistent with all primers is the price - they aren't cheap! I have been through so many different brands over the past year before I stumbled across this bargain whilst in Wilko's. The 'light reflecting primer', which is currently priced at £4, is really effective and only the smallest amount is needed to smooth out the whole face.
The only negative about this product is that it doesn't work as well if applied immediately after moisturiser (but this could vary depending on individual skin types).
(Apart from that) this is a 'faultless' product which I highly recommend.
What other primers should I try?
Beth
x

Hiya beth its not a primer but a good brand is baby skin its basically baby lips but is for your face... I love the eraser and I think they have a primer but not 100℅ sure also W7, primer is good and comes in many different tones loved the blog x
ReplyDelete