For my first beauty post I thought I'd keep it simple (and hopefully interesting) so what better than a review of my favourite mascara!
Mascara completes any and every makeup 'look' so getting it right (for you) is vital. I have been using this mascara for over a year (since it first came out) and I can honestly say it's bloomin' brilliant! On the side it reads 'for beautifully defined lashes' and from my own experience I can see this is no lie, the mascara enhances the individual lashes without clumping-another promise (suggested in the name) Obviously no mascara is completely 'clump-proof' if you go lash happy, but as long as you only apply a sustainable number of coats you should have no problems.
This mascara is probably best after its first few uses, where there isn't a lot or too little inside the tube. But honestly, there isn't really a difference throughout its life of (about) 3 months
While using this mascara I haven't really had the need to try others but a few have landed into my makeup bag. These were more expensive than the great value £2.99 but no where near as good quality.
I would without a doubt recommend this mascara to anyone who wants 'beautifully defined' lashes at an affordable price.
![]() |
| Without mascara |
![]() |
| With mascara |
Let me know if you try this mascara out or whether you have your own favourite mascara.
Beth
xxx
xxx


Awesomeeee ����
ReplyDelete